Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmacker View Post
    I actually queue for Cache and D2 exclusively when I solo queue. When I was MG2 a few months ago, I had a team of four to play with; but they since then turned to cunts so I'm forced to solo again until I find some nice people from pug matches. Problem with D2 is it's hacker central. Even for prime games, half the time someone is walling, and it's usually bottom fraggers feeding info to avoid being obvious.

HMU sometime, tbh. I'll queue with you. I also have a smurf account that's SEM (i use it to play with people that aren't MG2 lol). But my main is currently GNM, so we can still queue just fine on either account.

Haven't dealt with hackers on D2 in forever. Haven't really seen any hackers in quite some time to be honest. JUst your luck I guess lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Haven't dealt with hackers on D2 in forever. Haven't really seen any hackers in quite some time to be honest. JUst your luck I guess lol.
    Well, considering my level is getting back to the average rank, it's more common for anyone in nova to have any sort of hacker than someone who is MG2+. When I was MG2 a month ago, I didn't come across a single hacker, but griefing was so god damn common it caused me to rage quit and go back to Faceit.