Thread: Thank you for everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Thank you for everything.

My dear Corruptionxers, friends, enemies, boys, grils and the boys pretending to be grils...

Note that this is more of a goodbye, not a resignation.

It has been a journey with many ups and downs and we all knew this was bound to happen eventually. This restart attempt was originally something we wanted to do in order to try and keep the community we once had somewhat alive but we all know how that went.

The last 2 years have been a very bumpy ride but despite that some of you still had faith for this server to thrive again and i truly respect that. Sadly we couldnt do enough to #MakeCxGreatAgain but you know what they say: All great things comes to an end.

If there is one thing i truly miss with cx it would be the community. The amount of good friends we've all gotten and still to this day stay well connected with are the ones who made Cx so great. Especially those who stayed during the darkest of times.

I'm happy to say that iv'e been a part of this lovely server since late 2010 and i know for a fact that others agree with me that what cx once had is impossible to replace.

A big thanks to everyone out there and goodluck with whatever you'll continue on doing in your life.

The living legend out, salud mi familia.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pvm M4st4 For This Useful Post:

DeagChainz (06-12-2017), God  (06-10-2017), Hassan  (06-10-2017), Joe (06-11-2017), Otter (06-19-2017), Pikachu  (06-09-2017), Range4void (06-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    BYeeeee pvm!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelised View Post
    BYeeeee pvm!
    Peace out Mr Pixel